During our schooling, we often come across various subjects and social science is one of them. But due to a lack of proper understanding, we often become boredom with this subject. But in reality, it is one of the most important subjects of all. Social Science is a subject that always focuses on studying different activities including both the social as well as the physical environment. Social science is that subject that enables us to examine human behavior. Not only that, but it also helps in the character building of the students. Thus, the school authority always prefers to provide equal importance to social science even in class nine. Due to our lethargy and unable to understand the subject from the core, we often focus on other subjects rather than social sciences like history, geography, and so on. Thus, to understand the subject matter in a more precise way, the ncert introduced the NCERT solution for class 9 social science.
You may think, why am I talking about social science today? And why I am asking everyone to focus Ncert solution for class 9 social science. Well, there is numerous reason which will make you understand the importance of social science and why it is worth focused. Some of them are:
- Helps to understand the responsibilities as well as the values of our cultures: The NCERT Solution for class 9 social science often talks about the politcs, articles, and rights which enable us to understand our responsibility as a citizen of our country.
- Helps to understand our cultures: in various social science subjects like history, often talks about various cultures, traditions, values, and places. It often promotes various cultural essence among the students so that they could learn to value every other culture. To become a good human being, one must learn to value every culture despite their differences. The NCERT Solutions for class 9 Social science offers such a proposition to its students so that they could grow up to become good citizens of our country.
- Helps the students to become better readers: Content integration is regarded as the key to the social studies subjects like history, geography, economics, political science, etc. All the incidents that are mentioned in this subject are generally given in story form. Providing such story-based materials often lead the students to become better reader.
- Helps to develop critical thinking: Social science aims to develop critical thinking skills among the students so that they could easily evaluate every decision and learn from others’ mistakes as mentioned in history. In this way not only, they will be able to take correct decisions but also keep themselves safe from any unnecessary hustles.
- It helps us in resource management: When we talk about resources, generally we talk about the economy subject. The NCERT Solution for class 9 social sciencealso deals with this economy, which helps us to understand how scarcity can be dealt with. It often makes us understand the importance of resource management which is generally limited in nature. Such knowledge not only makes us more knowledgeable but also enables us to save it for our future world.
- It also helps us to improve our career opportunities: Social science always helps us to understand the entire work process of our social system. along with that, it also helps us to generate analytical power, logical thinking process, etc., which we often need while preparing for our career-based examinations.