Whether you are tired or just bored, books are the best way to keep yourself entertained, learn something new, and recharge yourself. The comfort that a good book can offer you cannot be compared to anything else in the world. When you start a new book, it promises to take you to a different world and tell you stories that you can only imagine in your wildest dreams. When you fly from Boston to Mumbai, you might want to learn more about the history of the city or simply get away from the pandemonium of the city to a quieter, more serene place. When you feel overwhelmed by the sounds of the city, a library can prove to be the have you are looking for. The next time you take Boston to Mumbai flights and feel the need to lose yourself amidst a maze of books, you need to head over one of the many libraries in the city. However, if you are struggling to find out all about the best spots for bibliophiles in Mumbai when you book your flights to India, then this list is the only one you need to help you out with making your choice.
- Asiatic Society: Hailed as one of the oldest libraries in the city, the Asiatic Society was established in the year 1804. If you are looking for some rare books, then this is the perfect spot as they have an extensive collection of books, manuscripts, newspapers, and journals. Apart from the amazing collection of books, this place also has a stunning architectural style on display. The building displays reflections of Greek and Roman architecture. The interior of the library is done in wood, and there is a grand staircase that leads to the terrace which is adorned in wrought iron. This library is a stunning place that any bibliophile will fall in love with at the first sight.
- David Sassoon Library: This is another one of the old libraries in the city, and it was founded by the son of David Sassoon, who was a famous philanthropist from Baghdad and with a Jewish heritage. This library has more books than you can probably count, and the selection of books ranges from social sciences to literature and architecture. Any book lover will feel like they are in paradise once they see their collection. This library was also included on the list of the greatest classical libraries in the world, thanks to their vast collection.
- Crowd sourced: This library is another lovely spot for book lovers, and it is based on a brilliant concept. This library does justice to its motto of ‘Library from the people, for the people. This is a crowd-sourced library, and it runs on all the donations from various institutions and people. This library is perfect for those who do not have the money to spend on library memberships but have a thirst for knowledge. Borrowing books here is absolutely free, and no matter who you are you can read a book here. If this isn’t a paradise for book lovers, then we don’t know what is.
- Trilogy: If you are looking for a quaint place to read a book that is far away from the madness of the city, then Trilogy is the place for you. The owners of Trilogy are avid readers and they do their best at offering the perfect place to read your book. From the wooden flooring to the spacious reading rooms, everything here is done beautifully. As this library has been carefully curated, there are books from all genres, and you will surely find something to read when you visit this place.
- Help: Want to get in shape or just want to expand your knowledge about everything to do with help? This is the place to go. Help focuses on everything to do with health, and they have a vast collection of books that are related to diet, exercise, and much more. If you are interested in getting to know more about health, then this is the library for you. Apart from all the books and resources they have, they also organize several lectures and events by health professionals that you can attend when you book your flights to India.
- Mcubed Library: Mcubed is another focused library that has an extensive collection of literature for children. This library has over 10,000 books for children and young adults. The interior of the library is perfectly designed to suit the liking of the young readers who come here. From painted walls to lamps and low seats, everything in the library is perfect for kids. If you want to inculcate a healthy reading habit in your child from a very young age, this library is a fantastic place to start. You can even enjoy your childhood favorites and read a book or two along with your kids here.
- J.N Petit’s Library and Reading Room: If you are looking for an old-world charm in a library then this is where you need to go. The J.N Petit’s Library and Reading Room has a number of books on various topics. Finding a book that holds your attention is not difficult here. With thousands of books, this library has enough to keep you going for a long time. The spacious reading rooms are perfect to sit down and read. They also have a section that is completely dedicated to rare books and manuscripts, where you can find books that are otherwise not accessible easily.
These libraries offer a vast selection of books on all subjects. No matter what you are looking for, you are sure to find it in the pages of all the books housed in these stunning libraries. Apart from being a minefield of knowledge, these libraries also offer an old-world charm that will charm its way into your heart when you book flights to India. If you are looking to be impressed by these creative spaces housing numerous books, then you need to book your Boston to Mumbai flights and head over to the city as soon as you can.